a bit unnerving but true
One 16-ounce can of Monster Energy drink (what I used to drink) costs $2.70.
A 24-pack of 16-ounce bottles of water costs $4.00.
Doing the math, each bottle of water is 17¢.
The absolute cheapest price you can buy Monster for is if you buy it in cases (24 cans per case) from Sam's Club which I used to do. That costs $33 per case after tax. That still only brings the price down to $1.38 per can.
I'm glad I don't drink Monster anymore.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see