a bit unnerving but true
One 16-ounce can of Monster Energy drink (what I used to drink) costs $2.70.
A 24-pack of 16-ounce bottles of water costs $4.00.
Doing the math, each bottle of water is 17¢.
The absolute cheapest price you can buy Monster for is if you buy it in cases (24 cans per case) from Sam's Club which I used to do. That costs $33 per case after tax. That still only brings the price down to $1.38 per can.
I'm glad I don't drink Monster anymore.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing