And the hits just keep on comin'
Today I ventured out and applied for yet another job as a parts counter guy at a car dealership. It's far away (about an hour) but hey, I might get it. Tomorrow I have two other generic-type jobs lined up to apply for. Fortunately those two are a lot closer.
I got a letter in the mail today. Microdyne decided not to hire me, even though they have about ten (for real) ads in the paper and a humongous NOW HIRING sign on their building - they couldn't find anything for me. All I'm left to think is that I must have said something wrong on the interview, or I'm overqualified (yet again) or both.
I feel like such a failure today it's ridiculous. I have tried so hard - the hardest in my life - to find work. I've been driving everywhere, applying everywhere and doing whatever it takes. My bills are piling up and my options are thinning out fast. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better.
On a more positive note, my Pop's house appears to be sold - for real this time. Pop and I had some serious discussions. It may turn out I'll have to move back in with him if something doesn't change with my employment situation. I may have no choice. My dream of living on my own may go away as quickly as it came.
My mind is nothing but mush right now. I really don't know what to think.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?