being the host
I've been spending quite a bit of time being an online host for a live internet broadcast for work. I know I've mentioned it before but it's the "thing I'm doing" right now so that's what's on my mind at the moment.
It's going well. I dig it, I like it and establishing relationships with others across the globe (literally) is something I will never tire of on the internet.
I have encountered pretty much every type of computery internet person you can think of while hosting the broadcast. The regular Joes, the nerds, the chaos-makers, you name it - it's happened. I've been taking it all in stride.
Possibly the strangest - but good - feeling I've been getting is that it is in reality a very social thing even though you don't leave the house. I think I'm finally starting to realize the allure of live 'net-casting and why it can be such an addictive thing.
However this is not going to keep me chained to my desk. My love for the Sunshine State holds no bounds and I still get out whenever I can.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?