bob VI report
Bob VI, after a spell of being the strong, silent type, has now warmed up and is acting like a betta fish should act. This has 100% to do with the fact I switched his food to an expensive brand. Compared to Bob V, who would not eat granuals (flakes only), Bob VI will eat nothing but granuals. His color has really started to show, and he's swimming around actively.
This is not ground-breaking news by any means, but I put some fairly decent effort into making sure my fish is happy. Good to know that he is.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see