bob VI report
Bob VI, after a spell of being the strong, silent type, has now warmed up and is acting like a betta fish should act. This has 100% to do with the fact I switched his food to an expensive brand. Compared to Bob V, who would not eat granuals (flakes only), Bob VI will eat nothing but granuals. His color has really started to show, and he's swimming around actively.
This is not ground-breaking news by any means, but I put some fairly decent effort into making sure my fish is happy. Good to know that he is.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing