bob VI report
Bob VI, after a spell of being the strong, silent type, has now warmed up and is acting like a betta fish should act. This has 100% to do with the fact I switched his food to an expensive brand. Compared to Bob V, who would not eat granuals (flakes only), Bob VI will eat nothing but granuals. His color has really started to show, and he's swimming around actively.
This is not ground-breaking news by any means, but I put some fairly decent effort into making sure my fish is happy. Good to know that he is.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?