I'll be traveling back to Tampa later today which is 51040 fathoms from Inverness.
I drank some water out of a bottle earlier. 101.44 teaspoons worth.
I am 1752600 microns tall, give or take a micron or two.
I weigh 12.5 stones.
Yesterday I put fuel in my truck. It cost 3,270.92 lira per gallon.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed