goo goo g'joob
The title of this entry is probably the most mispronounced and misspelled Beatles lyric. Who said you never learned anything from my random ramblings? 🙂
Gotta say, at this point in my life I'm a lucky man. My job involves just about every aspect of what I went to college for, like videography, scriptwriting, storyboarding, audio voiceovers and everything inbetween. Does it kick ass? You betcha.
Just thought I'd say that. I'm a happy guy.
I got a nice note on the Alesis Fusion support forum. Someone said that they hoped I didn't stop making music (more or less because I haven't posted anything new there in a while). Well, of course I haven't stopped. 🙂 But it was very nice to hear that. I may not be as famous as some people, but I am known in professional circles. Hey I'll take all I can get. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?