goo goo g'joob
The title of this entry is probably the most mispronounced and misspelled Beatles lyric. Who said you never learned anything from my random ramblings? 🙂
Gotta say, at this point in my life I'm a lucky man. My job involves just about every aspect of what I went to college for, like videography, scriptwriting, storyboarding, audio voiceovers and everything inbetween. Does it kick ass? You betcha.
Just thought I'd say that. I'm a happy guy.
I got a nice note on the Alesis Fusion support forum. Someone said that they hoped I didn't stop making music (more or less because I haven't posted anything new there in a while). Well, of course I haven't stopped. 🙂 But it was very nice to hear that. I may not be as famous as some people, but I am known in professional circles. Hey I'll take all I can get. 🙂
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches