our lady of the bathtub
Two days ago, a tornado ripped thru an area about fifty miles northwest of Orlando.
In other words, NOWHERE NEAR ME.
But the news on CNN sure made it look like the entire Tampa Bay region got destroyed.
Trust me, it didn't. There were no cows flying thru the air or anything like that.
Two people contacted me wondering if I was okay. It was very nice that they did, but I was like "Wha..?" because the news made it look like half the state was destroyed. Um... no. 🙂
if you look like bob when kissing you are doing it wrong
No argument there. 🙂
Some other stuff we talked about were the churches in New England. Whether you practice a faith or not, many stone churches are architectural wonders.
A joke Pop said years ago that I still find funny to this day is "Our Lady Of The Bathtub". This is one of those New-Englander-only jokes because if you look around the churches up that way, there's always a Virgin Mary statue somewhere that looks like she's standing in the middle of a bathtub. Sometimes there's water, sometimes there isn't, but the tub is always there.
You use the phrase when you're trying to give directions somewhere but forgot the name of the church:
Head up the street and hang a left right after Our Lady of the Bathtub.
If you really want to go all out, you can say "Our Blessed Lady of the Holy Bathtub".
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone