our lady of the bathtub
Two days ago, a tornado ripped thru an area about fifty miles northwest of Orlando.
In other words, NOWHERE NEAR ME.
But the news on CNN sure made it look like the entire Tampa Bay region got destroyed.
Trust me, it didn't. There were no cows flying thru the air or anything like that.
Two people contacted me wondering if I was okay. It was very nice that they did, but I was like "Wha..?" because the news made it look like half the state was destroyed. Um... no. 🙂
if you look like bob when kissing you are doing it wrong
No argument there. 🙂
Some other stuff we talked about were the churches in New England. Whether you practice a faith or not, many stone churches are architectural wonders.
A joke Pop said years ago that I still find funny to this day is "Our Lady Of The Bathtub". This is one of those New-Englander-only jokes because if you look around the churches up that way, there's always a Virgin Mary statue somewhere that looks like she's standing in the middle of a bathtub. Sometimes there's water, sometimes there isn't, but the tub is always there.
You use the phrase when you're trying to give directions somewhere but forgot the name of the church:
Head up the street and hang a left right after Our Lady of the Bathtub.
If you really want to go all out, you can say "Our Blessed Lady of the Holy Bathtub".
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago