pop is an awesome dude
I am mad. Mad mad mad mad mad. Not insane-type type. Mad like ticked off mad.
I don't like being mad.
Called Pop. He said to come over since I'm mad. So I'm doing that.
No, I'm not mad about the wedding I went to today. That event was quite lovely even though it rained today. What I'm mad about happened after the wedding, and being that no one really gives a crap about personal crap like that - I'll just leave it at that.
I am going to 7-Eleven, get me some fattening Taquitos, arm myself with a few Monster LO-CARB sodas, and then I'm a-headin' north where I will arrive at Pop's, rot my brain on many hours of bad cable television and then head back tomorrow.
Then I will be better.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches