pop is an awesome dude
I am mad. Mad mad mad mad mad. Not insane-type type. Mad like ticked off mad.
I don't like being mad.
Called Pop. He said to come over since I'm mad. So I'm doing that.
No, I'm not mad about the wedding I went to today. That event was quite lovely even though it rained today. What I'm mad about happened after the wedding, and being that no one really gives a crap about personal crap like that - I'll just leave it at that.
I am going to 7-Eleven, get me some fattening Taquitos, arm myself with a few Monster LO-CARB sodas, and then I'm a-headin' north where I will arrive at Pop's, rot my brain on many hours of bad cable television and then head back tomorrow.
Then I will be better.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see