pop is an awesome dude
I am mad. Mad mad mad mad mad. Not insane-type type. Mad like ticked off mad.
I don't like being mad.
Called Pop. He said to come over since I'm mad. So I'm doing that.
No, I'm not mad about the wedding I went to today. That event was quite lovely even though it rained today. What I'm mad about happened after the wedding, and being that no one really gives a crap about personal crap like that - I'll just leave it at that.
I am going to 7-Eleven, get me some fattening Taquitos, arm myself with a few Monster LO-CARB sodas, and then I'm a-headin' north where I will arrive at Pop's, rot my brain on many hours of bad cable television and then head back tomorrow.
Then I will be better.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago