so i noticed. . .
I've video'd myself playing enough times to where it becomes second nature to me, but there are certain times when I watch videos that I encounter surreal moments. The above video is one of those times.
As a kid, I used to see "cool" guitarists either in person or on VHS tape and said thought to myself, "One of these days, I'm gonna be able to play just like that." Well, now I can, and when I watch myself playing, the surreal thing happens when I actually think I'm watching someone else and think that maybe someday I could play riffs like that. Nope. It's me.
Yeah, I know, it sounds conceited but believe me, it's not. When you get to a level of playing you never thought you could, video yourself doing it and then think, "Wow. Not bad!", that's pretty awesome - especially considering I'm my own worst critic. 🙂
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp