so i noticed. . .
I've video'd myself playing enough times to where it becomes second nature to me, but there are certain times when I watch videos that I encounter surreal moments. The above video is one of those times.
As a kid, I used to see "cool" guitarists either in person or on VHS tape and said thought to myself, "One of these days, I'm gonna be able to play just like that." Well, now I can, and when I watch myself playing, the surreal thing happens when I actually think I'm watching someone else and think that maybe someday I could play riffs like that. Nope. It's me.
Yeah, I know, it sounds conceited but believe me, it's not. When you get to a level of playing you never thought you could, video yourself doing it and then think, "Wow. Not bad!", that's pretty awesome - especially considering I'm my own worst critic. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?