Sparkly white (almost)
I can attest with all certainty that Crest Vivid White toothpaste actually works. I've been using it for a while now and noticed today "Hey, my teeth really are getting whiter". I've been using whitening toothpastes for some time now and have tried just about every one of them. The Crest (combined with the Crest SpinBrush Pro) actually does something you can see. How many shades whiter are my teeth now? I have no idea, it's not like I have a chart or whatever. It is noticable though. Very noticable.
My daily routine of brushing would make most people wince. It takes literally about five minutes to do. First, I brush. Fronts, backs, gums (top and bottom), tongue, roof of mouth. Then, I floss. Then, I swish and gargle Cool Mint Listerine -- that's the part most people can't do. Every morning when I do it, I shed a tear or two from the sheer intensity of it.
It's the Listerine gargling part that will make you cry because it literally puts what feels like a burning sensation in your mouth when you do it - but you do know it's working. A girl I once knew watched me do it and saw the tears come out, to which she said "How can you do that..." My answer: "Does my breath stink?" "Nope", she said. 🙂
Real men gargle Listerine. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed