Sparkly white (almost)
I can attest with all certainty that Crest Vivid White toothpaste actually works. I've been using it for a while now and noticed today "Hey, my teeth really are getting whiter". I've been using whitening toothpastes for some time now and have tried just about every one of them. The Crest (combined with the Crest SpinBrush Pro) actually does something you can see. How many shades whiter are my teeth now? I have no idea, it's not like I have a chart or whatever. It is noticable though. Very noticable.
My daily routine of brushing would make most people wince. It takes literally about five minutes to do. First, I brush. Fronts, backs, gums (top and bottom), tongue, roof of mouth. Then, I floss. Then, I swish and gargle Cool Mint Listerine -- that's the part most people can't do. Every morning when I do it, I shed a tear or two from the sheer intensity of it.
It's the Listerine gargling part that will make you cry because it literally puts what feels like a burning sensation in your mouth when you do it - but you do know it's working. A girl I once knew watched me do it and saw the tears come out, to which she said "How can you do that..." My answer: "Does my breath stink?" "Nope", she said. :-)
Real men gargle Listerine. (grin)
👍 Did you find this article helpful? Be a good doobie and leave a tip
More articles to check out
- The secret that country guitar players use for clean tone
- Whatever happened to the Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N4 guitar?
- How to intonate a guitar with a floating bridge
- How to fix the intonation problem on the Squier Bullet Mustang HH
- Telecasters don't have lipstick pickups
- Halloween guitars
- It looks like Gibson DOES make a double-neck guitar
- Ernie Ball Cobalt strings are too bright?
- The only double neck electric guitar worth buying
- Hate it all you want, NATO is the best watch strap there is