Sparkly white (almost)
I can attest with all certainty that Crest Vivid White toothpaste actually works. I've been using it for a while now and noticed today "Hey, my teeth really are getting whiter". I've been using whitening toothpastes for some time now and have tried just about every one of them. The Crest (combined with the Crest SpinBrush Pro) actually does something you can see. How many shades whiter are my teeth now? I have no idea, it's not like I have a chart or whatever. It is noticable though. Very noticable.
My daily routine of brushing would make most people wince. It takes literally about five minutes to do. First, I brush. Fronts, backs, gums (top and bottom), tongue, roof of mouth. Then, I floss. Then, I swish and gargle Cool Mint Listerine -- that's the part most people can't do. Every morning when I do it, I shed a tear or two from the sheer intensity of it.
It's the Listerine gargling part that will make you cry because it literally puts what feels like a burning sensation in your mouth when you do it - but you do know it's working. A girl I once knew watched me do it and saw the tears come out, to which she said "How can you do that..." My answer: "Does my breath stink?" "Nope", she said. 🙂
Real men gargle Listerine. (grin)
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)