Sparkly white (almost)
I can attest with all certainty that Crest Vivid White toothpaste actually works. I've been using it for a while now and noticed today "Hey, my teeth really are getting whiter". I've been using whitening toothpastes for some time now and have tried just about every one of them. The Crest (combined with the Crest SpinBrush Pro) actually does something you can see. How many shades whiter are my teeth now? I have no idea, it's not like I have a chart or whatever. It is noticable though. Very noticable.
My daily routine of brushing would make most people wince. It takes literally about five minutes to do. First, I brush. Fronts, backs, gums (top and bottom), tongue, roof of mouth. Then, I floss. Then, I swish and gargle Cool Mint Listerine -- that's the part most people can't do. Every morning when I do it, I shed a tear or two from the sheer intensity of it.
It's the Listerine gargling part that will make you cry because it literally puts what feels like a burning sensation in your mouth when you do it - but you do know it's working. A girl I once knew watched me do it and saw the tears come out, to which she said "How can you do that..." My answer: "Does my breath stink?" "Nope", she said. 🙂
Real men gargle Listerine. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see