Why me.. part 4
Over 24 hours have passed since my last nastygram. NO RESPONSE AT ALL. These jackasses are unwilling to admit there's a problem with their own site, that much is clear.
I fired off what is hopefully the last nastygram. I've requested a refund for the "credits" I have purchased within the system and when I get it, I'm disconnecting from these idiots permanently.
They have 48 hours, else I'm filing a complaint with the BBB.
-- update --
I got a response less than 10 minutes after I sent the e-mail and I have been refunded, so they say. I will be watching my credit card closely to make sure this will actually happen. It appears I'm finally done with these bozos.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago