Why me.. part 4
Over 24 hours have passed since my last nastygram. NO RESPONSE AT ALL. These jackasses are unwilling to admit there's a problem with their own site, that much is clear.
I fired off what is hopefully the last nastygram. I've requested a refund for the "credits" I have purchased within the system and when I get it, I'm disconnecting from these idiots permanently.
They have 48 hours, else I'm filing a complaint with the BBB.
-- update --
I got a response less than 10 minutes after I sent the e-mail and I have been refunded, so they say. I will be watching my credit card closely to make sure this will actually happen. It appears I'm finally done with these bozos.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984