Why me.. part 4
Over 24 hours have passed since my last nastygram. NO RESPONSE AT ALL. These jackasses are unwilling to admit there's a problem with their own site, that much is clear.
I fired off what is hopefully the last nastygram. I've requested a refund for the "credits" I have purchased within the system and when I get it, I'm disconnecting from these idiots permanently.
They have 48 hours, else I'm filing a complaint with the BBB.
-- update --
I got a response less than 10 minutes after I sent the e-mail and I have been refunded, so they say. I will be watching my credit card closely to make sure this will actually happen. It appears I'm finally done with these bozos.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see