Tomorrow officially is "Blizzak Day". As you know from what I wrote before, I bought some new snow tires and said I would put them on in the 1st week of November. I decided to do it a week earlier than I said I would, so tomorrow at 8:15am (uuuggghh) I will be at the tire place getting them mounted and balanced.
I have no idea how these tires will feel like when driving. From what I've read, it makes some cars ride like tanks and others don't notice a difference.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp