Tomorrow officially is "Blizzak Day". As you know from what I wrote before, I bought some new snow tires and said I would put them on in the 1st week of November. I decided to do it a week earlier than I said I would, so tomorrow at 8:15am (uuuggghh) I will be at the tire place getting them mounted and balanced.
I have no idea how these tires will feel like when driving. From what I've read, it makes some cars ride like tanks and others don't notice a difference.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar