always a hit at parties
As my last post illustrated in grand fashion, if what you write touches a nerve with someone whereas they identify with it, they instantly think it's about them, especially if you use the word "you".
If I wrote "You stink like a colostomy bag", would the reader think "Rich thinks I stink?". Would that reader then do the standard sniff-the-pits test? After that would the reader shower, then think "Ha! I don't stink now."
One can only wonder.
Carry on. 🙂
For all I know, in the next few years we might be neighbors, or at least living in the same town. (Keep reading...)
My boss wants a big house. Something like 2000 square feet if I remember correctly. Some people don't think that's big. I think it's huge. For those that remember where I used to live in Dayville Connecticut, that house was 1200 square feet; more than enough for my needs.
I had really long conversation with my Pop (who at this point has tons of experience with home buying) about what to check for when I decide to start shopping in '07. Check the roof, door frames, windows, electric, blah blah blah. It's just a very involved process.
But I look forward to the challenge. If I plan this out right, I should get something I really like. Yee-haw. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?