always a hit at parties
As my last post illustrated in grand fashion, if what you write touches a nerve with someone whereas they identify with it, they instantly think it's about them, especially if you use the word "you".
If I wrote "You stink like a colostomy bag", would the reader think "Rich thinks I stink?". Would that reader then do the standard sniff-the-pits test? After that would the reader shower, then think "Ha! I don't stink now."
One can only wonder.
Carry on. 🙂
For all I know, in the next few years we might be neighbors, or at least living in the same town. (Keep reading...)
My boss wants a big house. Something like 2000 square feet if I remember correctly. Some people don't think that's big. I think it's huge. For those that remember where I used to live in Dayville Connecticut, that house was 1200 square feet; more than enough for my needs.
I had really long conversation with my Pop (who at this point has tons of experience with home buying) about what to check for when I decide to start shopping in '07. Check the roof, door frames, windows, electric, blah blah blah. It's just a very involved process.
But I look forward to the challenge. If I plan this out right, I should get something I really like. Yee-haw. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar