Armpit of the State part 2
After thinking about what I wrote previously, I should say that Windham County CT is not all that bad, but like any place, it can get on your nerves like anything else.
The biggest perks of this place: Peace and quiet, wide open spaces, clean air, far away from everything.
The biggest knocks against this place: Nothing around here, very backwoods kind of feel, little opportunity for advancement (in the work-world), far away from everything.
You have to take the good with the bad when it comes to this area.. or any area for that matter. As far as this one is concerned, I need to be in a place where there's more people around. Not necessarily a metro area, but at least somewhere where there's some kind of activity.
I might actually have the opportunity to be in a place like that real soon.. there is a possibility of something happening.. stay tuned for that. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed