Armpit of the State part 2
After thinking about what I wrote previously, I should say that Windham County CT is not all that bad, but like any place, it can get on your nerves like anything else.
The biggest perks of this place: Peace and quiet, wide open spaces, clean air, far away from everything.
The biggest knocks against this place: Nothing around here, very backwoods kind of feel, little opportunity for advancement (in the work-world), far away from everything.
You have to take the good with the bad when it comes to this area.. or any area for that matter. As far as this one is concerned, I need to be in a place where there's more people around. Not necessarily a metro area, but at least somewhere where there's some kind of activity.
I might actually have the opportunity to be in a place like that real soon.. there is a possibility of something happening.. stay tuned for that. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see