at least i know where my money is not going
I just tried making an online payment for both, and both systems are down.
So I called the automated system.
That's down, too - but at least with a friendly message: "We're unable to process your request.. goodbye. [CLICK]"
On a better note, as said above the bill was $46.33. My goal was $48, so I did better than expected. I was able to slim down the kWh to 325. I was able to do this by switching to CFL's and turning stuff off when I leave.
A small victory, but a good one. Two months ago the bill was over $55.00.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed