at least i know where my money is not going
I just tried making an online payment for both, and both systems are down.
So I called the automated system.
That's down, too - but at least with a friendly message: "We're unable to process your request.. goodbye. [CLICK]"
On a better note, as said above the bill was $46.33. My goal was $48, so I did better than expected. I was able to slim down the kWh to 325. I was able to do this by switching to CFL's and turning stuff off when I leave.
A small victory, but a good one. Two months ago the bill was over $55.00.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see