bits for dec 29 ought 7
i believe i ticked off all mactards as we know it
For work I wrote what I thought was just an average opinion about slab computers. You know, the kind that looks like a pizza box like the iMac? Yeah, that one. Dell has a slab called the XPS One and Gateway has their own slab also called the One.
Slab computers, sorry to say, suck. Proprietary throw-away pizza boxes. Slabs are PCs pretending to be a laptops but aren't, i.e. they're all junk.
Well oh my freakin' God did the Mactards come out in force to defend their slab.
They'll probably find out where I live next and force me to use Linux.
The horror. ((shudder))
A different way of using CL
I tried something different this time 'round and posted a total geek-o personals listing.
And hey, wouldn't you know it, I got a few responses.
Will I get a girlfriend out of it? Eh. I dunno. Time will tell I guess.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar