bits for dec 29 ought 7
i believe i ticked off all mactards as we know it
For work I wrote what I thought was just an average opinion about slab computers. You know, the kind that looks like a pizza box like the iMac? Yeah, that one. Dell has a slab called the XPS One and Gateway has their own slab also called the One.
Slab computers, sorry to say, suck. Proprietary throw-away pizza boxes. Slabs are PCs pretending to be a laptops but aren't, i.e. they're all junk.
Well oh my freakin' God did the Mactards come out in force to defend their slab.
They'll probably find out where I live next and force me to use Linux.
The horror. ((shudder))
A different way of using CL
I tried something different this time 'round and posted a total geek-o personals listing.
And hey, wouldn't you know it, I got a few responses.
Will I get a girlfriend out of it? Eh. I dunno. Time will tell I guess.
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)