bits for dec 29 ought 7
i believe i ticked off all mactards as we know it
For work I wrote what I thought was just an average opinion about slab computers. You know, the kind that looks like a pizza box like the iMac? Yeah, that one. Dell has a slab called the XPS One and Gateway has their own slab also called the One.
Slab computers, sorry to say, suck. Proprietary throw-away pizza boxes. Slabs are PCs pretending to be a laptops but aren't, i.e. they're all junk.
Well oh my freakin' God did the Mactards come out in force to defend their slab.
They'll probably find out where I live next and force me to use Linux.
The horror. ((shudder))
A different way of using CL
I tried something different this time 'round and posted a total geek-o personals listing.
And hey, wouldn't you know it, I got a few responses.
Will I get a girlfriend out of it? Eh. I dunno. Time will tell I guess.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp