bits for mar 7 '08
Here's the short list of things I've been up to:
I've been blogging a bit less than usual because I've been busy with work stuff. Last night I spent a few hours on live cam fielding tech questions for chatters and that was cool. I've also been writing (i.e. blogging) a lot for work as well.
Concerning the hunt for a date, I had a phone conversation with a girl and it didn't last too long. She was a bit on the annoying side because she called me from her car (bad move) and didn't seem too interested in me. That's okay because I wasn't too interested in her either.
Ah well, what ya gonna do.
There's a tornado watch in the Tampa Bay area tonight. Right now I'm writing this from Pop's place, so hopefully on the trip back I won't be swept up in a wind funnel of doom. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see