by the numbers
I lived in a ZIP code that had a 33 in it, moved to one with a 44, then to another with a 44, then to the current one I live in which has a 33.
My cell phone number has a 33 in it.
My home phone number has a 44 and a 11 in it.
The year of my truck has a 00 in it.
The model of my most-used guitar is a Squier II (1+1 for 2).
My first name as nickname (Rich) + my last name + the junior suffix is 11 letters long.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar