Changed socks again
Yeah, I changed the look of my site.. again. (grin)
Reason? Well, this widescreen display laptop makes my site look like absolute ass when it's stuck "in a box" at 760 pixels wide. So... I made it full screen again. Actually, I took it a bit further. I removed a lot of font stylings. In my last article I said how much I missed how web sites used to look back in the day. I also missed how easy they were to use. So I sez to myself "Well, why not?", so here is the result: A back-to-basics site. Text driven to the extreme. Fancy schmancy looks be damned. Graphics? Gone. Background? Gone. Text? Yep, we got that aplenty. (grin)
Looks great on my widescreen. I also tested it on a "normal" display and it looks cool there, too. So I guess I'll stick with this one for a while. Or not. (hehe)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago