Cool station wagons
I came across StationWagon.com and noticed some wagons I actually wouldn't mind owning. Dare I say, some look quite cool. Here are a few:
1995 Aston Martin Virage
Sweeping lines, nice wheels.
Custom 1955 Chevy Nomad
Looks like something Satan would drive. I like it.
1999 Chevy Nomad Concept Car
Another Nomad in modern form. Very cool looking.
And the ugly prize goes to...
1970 Cadillac El Dorado
Holy CRAP was this car beaten by the ugly stick at the design board. Super-thick whitewalls, gold color (Caddy's, in any form, are not meant for gold,) side marker lights that are at least a foot long, doors that go halfway into Montana, you name it - this beast has it. 1st runner-up is a 1975 Chrysler Town & Country.. BLEAH...
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see