Cool station wagons
I came across StationWagon.com and noticed some wagons I actually wouldn't mind owning. Dare I say, some look quite cool. Here are a few:
1995 Aston Martin Virage
Sweeping lines, nice wheels.
Custom 1955 Chevy Nomad
Looks like something Satan would drive. I like it.
1999 Chevy Nomad Concept Car
Another Nomad in modern form. Very cool looking.
And the ugly prize goes to...
1970 Cadillac El Dorado
Holy CRAP was this car beaten by the ugly stick at the design board. Super-thick whitewalls, gold color (Caddy's, in any form, are not meant for gold,) side marker lights that are at least a foot long, doors that go halfway into Montana, you name it - this beast has it. 1st runner-up is a 1975 Chrysler Town & Country.. BLEAH...
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?