dentist part 2
Just got back from the dentist (in which I was totally freaking out about). In short, this is what's going to happen:
I need a root canal, a filling re-filled and a crown fixed. And possibly a new little itty bitty filling. Other than that I should be good.
Today cost me $75 which is a lot less than I expected (and that's a very good thing.)
Anyhoo.. over the course of the next few months I'll be setting up a schedule to get all this crap done.
Once finished I can do normal checkups after that.. FOR A CHANGE. 🙂
Oh, and by the way the dentist was a cool guy.
Right now I have to get my crap together, pack up and head back to Tampa so I can do some work for the boss.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?