dentist part 2
Just got back from the dentist (in which I was totally freaking out about). In short, this is what's going to happen:
I need a root canal, a filling re-filled and a crown fixed. And possibly a new little itty bitty filling. Other than that I should be good.
Today cost me $75 which is a lot less than I expected (and that's a very good thing.)
Anyhoo.. over the course of the next few months I'll be setting up a schedule to get all this crap done.
Once finished I can do normal checkups after that.. FOR A CHANGE. 🙂
Oh, and by the way the dentist was a cool guy.
Right now I have to get my crap together, pack up and head back to Tampa so I can do some work for the boss.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time