dentist part 2
Just got back from the dentist (in which I was totally freaking out about). In short, this is what's going to happen:
I need a root canal, a filling re-filled and a crown fixed. And possibly a new little itty bitty filling. Other than that I should be good.
Today cost me $75 which is a lot less than I expected (and that's a very good thing.)
Anyhoo.. over the course of the next few months I'll be setting up a schedule to get all this crap done.
Once finished I can do normal checkups after that.. FOR A CHANGE. 🙂
Oh, and by the way the dentist was a cool guy.
Right now I have to get my crap together, pack up and head back to Tampa so I can do some work for the boss.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp