It's kind of interesting how something as simple as a bug can make one feel better. I just got back from a small shopping trip, got out of my truck, and at the edge of the yard was a patch of fireflies in the brush. I counted around 20 or so that I could see. They were flying around, minding their own business, and I wasn't about to disturb them. The small flashes of light looked beautiful and calming.
I take this as a good sign. I haven't seen a patch of fireflies in years. It was nice to see them again. They reminded me of my childhood when things were a lot simpler and a lot happier. Maybe good times are coming around again real soon.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?