It's kind of interesting how something as simple as a bug can make one feel better. I just got back from a small shopping trip, got out of my truck, and at the edge of the yard was a patch of fireflies in the brush. I counted around 20 or so that I could see. They were flying around, minding their own business, and I wasn't about to disturb them. The small flashes of light looked beautiful and calming.
I take this as a good sign. I haven't seen a patch of fireflies in years. It was nice to see them again. They reminded me of my childhood when things were a lot simpler and a lot happier. Maybe good times are coming around again real soon.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time