It's kind of interesting how something as simple as a bug can make one feel better. I just got back from a small shopping trip, got out of my truck, and at the edge of the yard was a patch of fireflies in the brush. I counted around 20 or so that I could see. They were flying around, minding their own business, and I wasn't about to disturb them. The small flashes of light looked beautiful and calming.
I take this as a good sign. I haven't seen a patch of fireflies in years. It was nice to see them again. They reminded me of my childhood when things were a lot simpler and a lot happier. Maybe good times are coming around again real soon.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp