Foul! / Home shopping
I am in a positively foul mood today. This is because I didn't get enough sleep last night. Lack of sleep gets me very irritable. The only thing that makes me more irritable is lack of eating (being hungry for a long time). If you happen to catch me when I'm both tired and hungry.. let's just say it's best to steer clear of me. (grin)
Fortunately as I write this I'm beginning to cheer up. I just ate a Snickers bar and the sugar rush is waking me up. Temporary fix but at least it keeps my mood in check.
Since last week I have been scanning the real estate listings for homes. Been looking at big ones, little ones and ones inbetween. Also been looking at mobile homes - a nice cost effective option. I would prefer a "regular" home with a basement but I don't think I will be able to afford it.
Some of these mobile homes actually aren't bad. Some have 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths with almost 1200 square feet of space. Some are even larger. Not bad a'tall. Additionally they're well under $100,000 in price. Also good.
What I have to do is eventually tour one of these homes. The space requirement is there and the price is right.. but I have to go inside a few before I make any decisions - especially considering I would have to get a big-ass loan for one of these things.
Whether I will feel comfortable with one of these things I don't know. Guess that's part of the adventure. I'll have to find out.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see