give in to the dark side
I said before that I wasn't going to blab on about the technical crap on this site unless I had a really significant change. Well, this one is significant.
I felt the urge to change 'round the look of this site so I did so. Very different, yet still the same (ooh ahh). Decided to go with a subdued color schema. Don't know how long it's going to stick around for, but I like it - and that's what counts. (grin)
Technically speaking this is what has happened here:
1. This site is no longer 800x600 friendly. Those using that ancient resolution will see a nice horizontal scroll bar on the bottom. If that's the case, um.. it's time to upgrade your computer. Or at least get a new monitor.
2. Everything is on the left instead of the center.
3. The background graphic now resizes with the rest of the site when you do the Ctrl + thing in Firefox.
4. Fonts have changed around a bit. I 86'd Verdana in favor of Arial because I like the look of it on a dark background.
That's about it.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed