give in to the dark side
I said before that I wasn't going to blab on about the technical crap on this site unless I had a really significant change. Well, this one is significant.
I felt the urge to change 'round the look of this site so I did so. Very different, yet still the same (ooh ahh). Decided to go with a subdued color schema. Don't know how long it's going to stick around for, but I like it - and that's what counts. (grin)
Technically speaking this is what has happened here:
1. This site is no longer 800x600 friendly. Those using that ancient resolution will see a nice horizontal scroll bar on the bottom. If that's the case, um.. it's time to upgrade your computer. Or at least get a new monitor.
2. Everything is on the left instead of the center.
3. The background graphic now resizes with the rest of the site when you do the Ctrl + thing in Firefox.
4. Fonts have changed around a bit. I 86'd Verdana in favor of Arial because I like the look of it on a dark background.
That's about it.
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)