give in to the dark side
I said before that I wasn't going to blab on about the technical crap on this site unless I had a really significant change. Well, this one is significant.
I felt the urge to change 'round the look of this site so I did so. Very different, yet still the same (ooh ahh). Decided to go with a subdued color schema. Don't know how long it's going to stick around for, but I like it - and that's what counts. (grin)
Technically speaking this is what has happened here:
1. This site is no longer 800x600 friendly. Those using that ancient resolution will see a nice horizontal scroll bar on the bottom. If that's the case, um.. it's time to upgrade your computer. Or at least get a new monitor.
2. Everything is on the left instead of the center.
3. The background graphic now resizes with the rest of the site when you do the Ctrl + thing in Firefox.
4. Fonts have changed around a bit. I 86'd Verdana in favor of Arial because I like the look of it on a dark background.
That's about it.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see