giving myspace another go
A while back I got ticked off with MySpace due to drama (who hasn't?) but decided to re-enable one of my accounts. The account currently has 0 "friends" on it because I had it set to private and never used it.
Currently it's set to public and I plan on keeping it that way. As far as whether anyone adds me as a "friend" or not, if people do, cool. If not, doesn't matter. My web site matters more to me.
In addition, being that this is the time of year where people are supposed to be nice to each other 😉 if I dropped communication with you, put you on my fecal roster or whatever, feel free to add me on there. I won't push you away. Promise. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see