giving myspace another go
A while back I got ticked off with MySpace due to drama (who hasn't?) but decided to re-enable one of my accounts. The account currently has 0 "friends" on it because I had it set to private and never used it.
Currently it's set to public and I plan on keeping it that way. As far as whether anyone adds me as a "friend" or not, if people do, cool. If not, doesn't matter. My web site matters more to me.
In addition, being that this is the time of year where people are supposed to be nice to each other 😉 if I dropped communication with you, put you on my fecal roster or whatever, feel free to add me on there. I won't push you away. Promise. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed