GMail spam filters failing
I have a GMail (Google Mail) account that I use as a secondary e-mail address. Up until now it's been very good blocking spam. Not too much stuff has come through. But inevitably even the best spam filters fail. Such is the case with GMail. I've been receiving a ton of it. Fortunately it's my secondary account so no big deal.
My primary e-mail has SpamAssassin installed on the server it comes from. Absolutely brilliant product. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I sort of wish GMail would use SpamAssassin on their mail servers. I won't say it would stop spam cold, but most of the spam I'm getting on the GMail account now would be stopped by it.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar