GMail spam filters failing
I have a GMail (Google Mail) account that I use as a secondary e-mail address. Up until now it's been very good blocking spam. Not too much stuff has come through. But inevitably even the best spam filters fail. Such is the case with GMail. I've been receiving a ton of it. Fortunately it's my secondary account so no big deal.
My primary e-mail has SpamAssassin installed on the server it comes from. Absolutely brilliant product. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I sort of wish GMail would use SpamAssassin on their mail servers. I won't say it would stop spam cold, but most of the spam I'm getting on the GMail account now would be stopped by it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?