going down and down, round and round
Title of this entry comes from a cool sounding Genesis song.
Ask and Ye shall receive
Aussie visitor! Yee-haw! No, I don't have any ties to Australia at all, but it's just cool when someone visits your site from over 9,000 miles away. 🙂
Proving once again that the UK is cool
I got a nice write-up on Failed Muso. Much thanks to Roberto for his nice commentary.
This is yet another indicator that I should go across the pond one day and check out the UK. 🙂
Today is "eBay day" for me. I'm going to organize all of Pop's Nikon gear, snap some photos and post them online for auction. With some luck we will hopefully fare out well.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago