going down and down, round and round
Title of this entry comes from a cool sounding Genesis song.
Ask and Ye shall receive
Aussie visitor! Yee-haw! No, I don't have any ties to Australia at all, but it's just cool when someone visits your site from over 9,000 miles away. 🙂
Proving once again that the UK is cool
I got a nice write-up on Failed Muso. Much thanks to Roberto for his nice commentary.
This is yet another indicator that I should go across the pond one day and check out the UK. 🙂
Today is "eBay day" for me. I'm going to organize all of Pop's Nikon gear, snap some photos and post them online for auction. With some luck we will hopefully fare out well.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984