her timing could not have been better
Today I went to the mall in search some DVDs to buy for my collection. Alas, none of what I wanted was there at f.y.e. (as usual).
I get back home and check the mail. There's a package from Angela (late Christmas present), so I open it up, and...
I literally said "YESSSssss!" when I opened it.
I have been wanting both these movies for a few years now. And oh wow what a cool thing it was to receive both - AT THE SAME TIME - on a day when I was specifically looking for them.
I mean.. seriously.. what are the odds of that.
Angela wins Cool Girl of The Year award. This title was previously held by Brooke who bought me You Must Be This Tall - another flick I really really wanted that she sent me. And before that it was Kat (a.k.a. the Barb of many flavors who is a Stevie Nicks fangirl extreme) for sending me the Leaves of Lorien (which I still have).
To note, I don't give out the Cool Girl of The Year award to just any girl. It is only awarded to girls who really go the extra mile to put a smile on my face - without me asking for it. These are girls that know me, know what I like and act on it.
For '09, it's Angela. YOU SO ROCK. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984