How to record multitrack audio without a computer - Part 2
I've written about this before, but this time around I have a video to better explain specific stuff about which multitrack recorder you would go with and moreover why.
All the gear mentioned in the video below is the Fostex MR-8, Tascam DP-004, Tascam DP-008, BOSS BR-80 and the HQRP AC Adapter for the DP-004 and DP-008. So after (or before) watching the video, check that stuff out.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches