How to record multitrack audio without a computer - Part 2
I've written about this before, but this time around I have a video to better explain specific stuff about which multitrack recorder you would go with and moreover why.
All the gear mentioned in the video below is the Fostex MR-8, Tascam DP-004, Tascam DP-008, BOSS BR-80 and the HQRP AC Adapter for the DP-004 and DP-008. So after (or before) watching the video, check that stuff out.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing