How to record multitrack audio without a computer - Part 2
I've written about this before, but this time around I have a video to better explain specific stuff about which multitrack recorder you would go with and moreover why.
All the gear mentioned in the video below is the Fostex MR-8, Tascam DP-004, Tascam DP-008, BOSS BR-80 and the HQRP AC Adapter for the DP-004 and DP-008. So after (or before) watching the video, check that stuff out.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago