How to record multitrack audio without a computer - Part 2
I've written about this before, but this time around I have a video to better explain specific stuff about which multitrack recorder you would go with and moreover why.
All the gear mentioned in the video below is the Fostex MR-8, Tascam DP-004, Tascam DP-008, BOSS BR-80 and the HQRP AC Adapter for the DP-004 and DP-008. So after (or before) watching the video, check that stuff out.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see