Illegal distribution of flying paper objects
I have been unofficially told (as in spoken to, not written up) to stop throwing paper balls around the office. I personally find this abso-frickin-lutely hilarious, and would personally love to see it as an official termination notice, such as "Illegal distribution of flying paper objects" or "Failure to adhere to management directives" or some other corporate b.s. like that.
Will I adhere to management's directive? Probably for a little while. Then I'm going to start beaning people again. No doubt about that. The job is just too damn stressful. Throwing harmless things at people makes the job at least tolerable.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago