Illegal distribution of flying paper objects
I have been unofficially told (as in spoken to, not written up) to stop throwing paper balls around the office. I personally find this abso-frickin-lutely hilarious, and would personally love to see it as an official termination notice, such as "Illegal distribution of flying paper objects" or "Failure to adhere to management directives" or some other corporate b.s. like that.
Will I adhere to management's directive? Probably for a little while. Then I'm going to start beaning people again. No doubt about that. The job is just too damn stressful. Throwing harmless things at people makes the job at least tolerable.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see