Illegal distribution of flying paper objects
I have been unofficially told (as in spoken to, not written up) to stop throwing paper balls around the office. I personally find this abso-frickin-lutely hilarious, and would personally love to see it as an official termination notice, such as "Illegal distribution of flying paper objects" or "Failure to adhere to management directives" or some other corporate b.s. like that.
Will I adhere to management's directive? Probably for a little while. Then I'm going to start beaning people again. No doubt about that. The job is just too damn stressful. Throwing harmless things at people makes the job at least tolerable.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches