i'm back on twitter (and facebook)
I made the decision to get internet-social again. Yeah, I know I posted that huge "social networking sucks" thing, but I'm finding there are times when I want to post quick little quips that don't warrant the need for a blog post.
The Twitter thing is the one I actually care about. On Facebook I'm just filing in what I post on Twitter, so there's no need to link that here.
This time around I decided to go with the web interface on Twitter instead of using a client. The new UI for Twitter is actually quite good, although if I do find a client I like, I'll go with it. Doubtful I will find one, but hey, who knows.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see