i'm back on twitter (and facebook)
I made the decision to get internet-social again. Yeah, I know I posted that huge "social networking sucks" thing, but I'm finding there are times when I want to post quick little quips that don't warrant the need for a blog post.
The Twitter thing is the one I actually care about. On Facebook I'm just filing in what I post on Twitter, so there's no need to link that here.
This time around I decided to go with the web interface on Twitter instead of using a client. The new UI for Twitter is actually quite good, although if I do find a client I like, I'll go with it. Doubtful I will find one, but hey, who knows.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago