In China, I'm a popular guy
This is something I find weird but cool at the same time:
Note the "Friends" count at the top. Yep. Forty contacts. They all added me and I added back.
It's weird because I have never had that many contacts on a single instant messenger service in the entire time I've been using instant messaging.
It's cool because look how many on the list are online. Seventeen! That's almost half the entire list. The only time I remember seeing anything close to this was when everyone was using AIM back in the day - a long, long time ago.
Want to know what's even cooler? The list is roughly a 50/50 split between men and women, with more women than men. On top of that, I think with the exception of maybe 3 or 4 users, all of them have chatted me.
The most surprising part of all? This all happened in just a week.
For those of you out there that are thinking, "Yeah, QQ International sounds cool and I want to add you to my contact list", my QQ number is 1410526940. If you want to add me, the easiest way I've found is to click Search Contacts at the very bottom (you'll see it in the screen shot above), and from the window that pops up, enter my QQ ID there and I'll add you in.
Note that it's not required to use the QQ client to use QQ. You can sign up and use the web-based version (Chinese only) or Pidgin.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?