Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2
Above: This web site using Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2. Click the image for a larger version.
I'm using IE7 Beta 2 to write this entry. Here's my lil' take on IE7.
The only thing I like about IE7 is more or less the things that are already in Firefox, that being tabbed browsing and Google search integrated directly into the browser. Other than that I really don't care for it. It also seems as if it's too little too late for this browser.
My biggest gripe about IE7 is the decision to place all the standard browser buttons on the right instead of the left (home, stop, refresh, etc) and there is no way to get them on the left. I tried like hell to move it and I couldn't.
The browser is more modern looking, it "borrows" a lot of features from Firefox and it has this stupid "phishing" filter in it. As if I want Microsoft setting nanny filters for the sites I visit. I seriously doubt that filter would do any good at all so I instantly disabled that.
Verdict: It's Firefox in a Microsoft flavor. There's nothing really better about it at all. I was expecting it to be a lot more than what it is.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one