Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2
Above: This web site using Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2. Click the image for a larger version.
I'm using IE7 Beta 2 to write this entry. Here's my lil' take on IE7.
The only thing I like about IE7 is more or less the things that are already in Firefox, that being tabbed browsing and Google search integrated directly into the browser. Other than that I really don't care for it. It also seems as if it's too little too late for this browser.
My biggest gripe about IE7 is the decision to place all the standard browser buttons on the right instead of the left (home, stop, refresh, etc) and there is no way to get them on the left. I tried like hell to move it and I couldn't.
The browser is more modern looking, it "borrows" a lot of features from Firefox and it has this stupid "phishing" filter in it. As if I want Microsoft setting nanny filters for the sites I visit. I seriously doubt that filter would do any good at all so I instantly disabled that.
Verdict: It's Firefox in a Microsoft flavor. There's nothing really better about it at all. I was expecting it to be a lot more than what it is.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing