Some random internet stuff..
When you think of ballet, you think of symphonic style music with pretty ballerinas dancing to the soothing sounds, right? Right.
Not these girls.
"Ballet Deviare's mission is prompted by the fundamental desire to modify and expand the restrictions of ballet and to further legitimate heavy metal/extreme music as an art form."
Some will read this and think it's an awesome idea, while others will think it's absolutely ridiculous.
You be the judge.
This is a neat site I just found out about. Some things written there are cool while other things will outright give you the creeps. But it's still an interesting read nonetheless.
The one recurrent theme you will see on Group Hug more than anything else is the fear of being alone - by both genders. A lot.
My recommendation: Don't read this site too much, else you might actually get depressed. 😉
Yet another example of how Macs suck
It is no secret that I have a severe distaste for Apple computers.
The "fix" to the latest MacBook problem, that being the "squishy button" trackpad issue, is to use origami. I'm not kidding.
I said it before and I'll say it again, Macs suck - so much so that people who use them have to fix hardware problems themselves.
Those crazy French people..
Periodically I will receive really odd messages from that Yahoo! account I resurrected. All of them are in foreign language, usually French and from people I've never chatted with. The latest one I received was (translated):
I note that you are not on line. With the next time. Thank you for the gift
I am the gift that keeps on giving I suppose. 😉
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)