Some random internet stuff..
When you think of ballet, you think of symphonic style music with pretty ballerinas dancing to the soothing sounds, right? Right.
Not these girls.
"Ballet Deviare's mission is prompted by the fundamental desire to modify and expand the restrictions of ballet and to further legitimate heavy metal/extreme music as an art form."
Some will read this and think it's an awesome idea, while others will think it's absolutely ridiculous.
You be the judge.
This is a neat site I just found out about. Some things written there are cool while other things will outright give you the creeps. But it's still an interesting read nonetheless.
The one recurrent theme you will see on Group Hug more than anything else is the fear of being alone - by both genders. A lot.
My recommendation: Don't read this site too much, else you might actually get depressed. 😉
Yet another example of how Macs suck
It is no secret that I have a severe distaste for Apple computers.
The "fix" to the latest MacBook problem, that being the "squishy button" trackpad issue, is to use origami. I'm not kidding.
I said it before and I'll say it again, Macs suck - so much so that people who use them have to fix hardware problems themselves.
Those crazy French people..
Periodically I will receive really odd messages from that Yahoo! account I resurrected. All of them are in foreign language, usually French and from people I've never chatted with. The latest one I received was (translated):
I note that you are not on line. With the next time. Thank you for the gift
I am the gift that keeps on giving I suppose. 😉
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed