I was feeling a bit down today mostly due to extreme boredom. I worked on one of my web sites for a lil' bit, did some eBay stuff, surfed around a few web sites, et cetera.
Small side note from my site surfing: Just Another Scene appears to be dead as a doorknob. I checked it out and more than half of the web site links for bands are either dead or nonexistent. Kinda sad. The copyright notice stops @ 2003.
Later on I went to Putnam for a coffee at the local Dunkin' Donuts. There was one thing I definitely noticed - there's a lot of bored people around town. Kids were sitting on stoops, some people were just wandering around and... well, you get the idea.
This actually put a smile in my mind, because "...at least I'm not the only one who's bored."
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984