I was feeling a bit down today mostly due to extreme boredom. I worked on one of my web sites for a lil' bit, did some eBay stuff, surfed around a few web sites, et cetera.
Small side note from my site surfing: Just Another Scene appears to be dead as a doorknob. I checked it out and more than half of the web site links for bands are either dead or nonexistent. Kinda sad. The copyright notice stops @ 2003.
Later on I went to Putnam for a coffee at the local Dunkin' Donuts. There was one thing I definitely noticed - there's a lot of bored people around town. Kids were sitting on stoops, some people were just wandering around and... well, you get the idea.
This actually put a smile in my mind, because "...at least I'm not the only one who's bored."
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?