Keep on keepin' on
That forty-four acre thing fell through. Pop was outbid by a very large margin. I can totally understand why - the land was A-1 primo stuff going for a fire sale price. How could anyone not want it.
All is not lost however. I went to look at another house on Pop's behalf today. Looked good. He might go for that one instead. As far as I'm concerned with the whole land/subdivide thing I mentioned before, I'll speak more on that at another time.
The job situation still totally sucks. Blah. If anything cool happens with it - TRUST ME - I will be mentioning it here. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods