Keep on keepin' on
That forty-four acre thing fell through. Pop was outbid by a very large margin. I can totally understand why - the land was A-1 primo stuff going for a fire sale price. How could anyone not want it.
All is not lost however. I went to look at another house on Pop's behalf today. Looked good. He might go for that one instead. As far as I'm concerned with the whole land/subdivide thing I mentioned before, I'll speak more on that at another time.
The job situation still totally sucks. Blah. If anything cool happens with it - TRUST ME - I will be mentioning it here. 😉
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see