Keep on keepin' on
That forty-four acre thing fell through. Pop was outbid by a very large margin. I can totally understand why - the land was A-1 primo stuff going for a fire sale price. How could anyone not want it.
All is not lost however. I went to look at another house on Pop's behalf today. Looked good. He might go for that one instead. As far as I'm concerned with the whole land/subdivide thing I mentioned before, I'll speak more on that at another time.
The job situation still totally sucks. Blah. If anything cool happens with it - TRUST ME - I will be mentioning it here. 😉
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches