Mental note on coconuts
During my sister's recent visit she brought over a coconut from St. Kitts that had been cut in half, cleaned and then filled with wax to make a candle. It looked nice. It had three thick wicks in the wax.
There is one thing I found out, though. Coconuts are flammable. The thing caught on fire as the wax hit the edge. It set off the smoke alarm and everything. Yikes.
At least the thought was nice. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago