Mental note on coconuts
During my sister's recent visit she brought over a coconut from St. Kitts that had been cut in half, cleaned and then filled with wax to make a candle. It looked nice. It had three thick wicks in the wax.
There is one thing I found out, though. Coconuts are flammable. The thing caught on fire as the wax hit the edge. It set off the smoke alarm and everything. Yikes.
At least the thought was nice. 😉
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see