Mental note on coconuts
During my sister's recent visit she brought over a coconut from St. Kitts that had been cut in half, cleaned and then filled with wax to make a candle. It looked nice. It had three thick wicks in the wax.
There is one thing I found out, though. Coconuts are flammable. The thing caught on fire as the wax hit the edge. It set off the smoke alarm and everything. Yikes.
At least the thought was nice. 😉
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches