my first name, my last name, dot com
I've finished moving all my music stuff and it is now available at [edit: Domain I used to own]. Heretofore, anything to do with my music will be at that site, but I will still make announcements here concerning what I'm doing musically and whatnot.
[edit: Domain I used to own], compared to this site, is very simple. It's only one web page and done as sort of a "business card" résumé style thing. Works for me. Hopefully it will work for others, too. 🙂
I suggest to anyone to get a [you].com, as in [first name last name].com, especially if you're a business owner. Don't know how to program web pages? No problem, just have your web site forward to your MySpace page or whatever other web page you already use.
I mean, seriously, it's only fifteen bucks a year. You have no excuse. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing