my first name, my last name, dot com
I've finished moving all my music stuff and it is now available at [edit: Domain I used to own]. Heretofore, anything to do with my music will be at that site, but I will still make announcements here concerning what I'm doing musically and whatnot.
[edit: Domain I used to own], compared to this site, is very simple. It's only one web page and done as sort of a "business card" résumé style thing. Works for me. Hopefully it will work for others, too. 🙂
I suggest to anyone to get a [you].com, as in [first name last name].com, especially if you're a business owner. Don't know how to program web pages? No problem, just have your web site forward to your MySpace page or whatever other web page you already use.
I mean, seriously, it's only fifteen bucks a year. You have no excuse. 🙂
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time