my first name, my last name, dot com
I've finished moving all my music stuff and it is now available at [edit: Domain I used to own]. Heretofore, anything to do with my music will be at that site, but I will still make announcements here concerning what I'm doing musically and whatnot.
[edit: Domain I used to own], compared to this site, is very simple. It's only one web page and done as sort of a "business card" résumé style thing. Works for me. Hopefully it will work for others, too. 🙂
I suggest to anyone to get a [you].com, as in [first name last name].com, especially if you're a business owner. Don't know how to program web pages? No problem, just have your web site forward to your MySpace page or whatever other web page you already use.
I mean, seriously, it's only fifteen bucks a year. You have no excuse. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago