My first published surf rock song, Hurricane
I'll be totally honest here. This song would have never happened if I didn't own a Jazzmaster. Yes, I am saying the guitar is directly responsible for this song coming into being. Some instruments just inspire you to play specific kinds of music, and when you own a Jazzmaster (or a Jaguar for that matter, especially one in Surf Green), you just feel compelled to play surf music. Or at least I do. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago