New monitor Part 3
Two posts ago I said the monitor I just bought was fine. It isn't. The monitor is crap. I was completely wrong in my last post (except for the picture rendering thing which is true.) I have an --OLD-- 21-inch Gateway VX1110 monitor here at work. It goes up to 1600x1200 res - no fuzzies whatsoever. I'm staring at this old Gateway monitor and thinking to myself "My new one should be WAY clearer than this."
So back it's going. I will be doing this either tonight or next week. I'd rather deal with my bowed 17-inch Philips than a fuzzy 19-inch. Either way this sucks.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time