New monitor Part 3
Two posts ago I said the monitor I just bought was fine. It isn't. The monitor is crap. I was completely wrong in my last post (except for the picture rendering thing which is true.) I have an --OLD-- 21-inch Gateway VX1110 monitor here at work. It goes up to 1600x1200 res - no fuzzies whatsoever. I'm staring at this old Gateway monitor and thinking to myself "My new one should be WAY clearer than this."
So back it's going. I will be doing this either tonight or next week. I'd rather deal with my bowed 17-inch Philips than a fuzzy 19-inch. Either way this sucks.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?