In the IRC channel I frequent, someone saw a photo of me, then immediately typed..
WOW YOU ARE OLD!
I'm 32 years old at the time I write this.
Am I old?
Depends on who you ask. The chatter in question was in his teens.
Kids, teens and people in their early 20's think I'm an old fart.
People in their late 20's think of me as a sorta/kinda older sibling, if that makes any sense.
People in their 30's don't judge me by age.
People the age of 35 and up think I'm young.
Being in your early 30's means you're not young and not old either. You're in the middle - right before middle age which supposedly starts at 40 and ends at 65 which is "senior" territory. There is no name for the 27-to-35 category of age.
What does this all mean to me?
I'm over 30, uncool, not hip, and don't give a crap.
That's what makes me an adult.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago