one of the reasons google rules
(grabbed from this thread)
1. Go to maps.google.com
2. Click on tab "Directions".
3. In "From" box, put New York
4. In "To" box, put Paris
5. Click "Get Directions".
Look at instruction #23 on the left.
Good stuff. 🙂
(If you're too lazy to do all that, here's a ready-made link. Click that and look at #23 on the left when the page loads.)
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)