one of the reasons google rules
(grabbed from this thread)
1. Go to maps.google.com
2. Click on tab "Directions".
3. In "From" box, put New York
4. In "To" box, put Paris
5. Click "Get Directions".
Look at instruction #23 on the left.
Good stuff. 🙂
(If you're too lazy to do all that, here's a ready-made link. Click that and look at #23 on the left when the page loads.)
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp