outside in the cold distance
The title of this bloggo comes from a lyric from a song that I have honestly no clue what it's about - but the Hendrix version sounds cool.
Now is the time of year when the temperature difference is very noticeable. Earlier in Tampa it was 54° and at the stomping grounds, 29°.
In addition, the high up at the grounds will not break 36° for the remainder of the week. Here it will be high 60s.
In addition to that, the lowest of the lows at the grounds will be 16° tomorrow night and Saturday. That's 16 degrees below freezing by the way.
Temps that low make me nervous because things happen to stuff kept outside during the course of a bitter cold night like that. I would let the truck warm up for a good 15 to 20 minutes before taking it anywhere the following morning after a freeze like that.
Let me put it another way: You know it's too frickin' cold out when your turn-blinker light in your dash fades instead of blinks when you use it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see