outside in the cold distance
The title of this bloggo comes from a lyric from a song that I have honestly no clue what it's about - but the Hendrix version sounds cool.
Now is the time of year when the temperature difference is very noticeable. Earlier in Tampa it was 54° and at the stomping grounds, 29°.
In addition, the high up at the grounds will not break 36° for the remainder of the week. Here it will be high 60s.
In addition to that, the lowest of the lows at the grounds will be 16° tomorrow night and Saturday. That's 16 degrees below freezing by the way.
Temps that low make me nervous because things happen to stuff kept outside during the course of a bitter cold night like that. I would let the truck warm up for a good 15 to 20 minutes before taking it anywhere the following morning after a freeze like that.
Let me put it another way: You know it's too frickin' cold out when your turn-blinker light in your dash fades instead of blinks when you use it. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed