Page 21 Girl
I graduated from KHS in 1993. As I was scanning the Yahoo! Personals recently (yeah I do internet personals, sue me), I stumbled across an ad that looked like someone I knew.. well not really knew, but knew of.. well, you know what I mean. Anyway, I wrote her and just asked if she graduated from KHS in '93. A few messages were shot back and forth, then I chatted with her later. Yeah, she was someone I went to school with. I called her "Page 21 Girl" because she's on page 21 (duh) of the KHS yearbook from '93 - not to be confused with Page 3 girls.
I was thankful to finally come across someone that I graduated with that turned out okay. She still looks great, does the office job thing and has her things in order. Was I interested in dating her? Not really. She's too tall (I prefer girls 4'10" to 5'3".. maybe 5'5" tops if I have any choice in the matter). I just had to know if that was really her on the personals. We chatted for a while and she was very nice, not snobby, not conceited, a good internet chatter (God bless fast typers), and -whoa- she knew who I was once I told her.
Scary.. but yet not so scary. She was nice. Nice people count. (grin)
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp