Some time ago I started beaning people with paper balls (as in taking a piece of paper and crunching it into a ball) for no reason. I think I started doing it as stress relief for the crap I encounter on an almost daily basis.
This morning I dealt with a lot of crap. More than usual. So in typical fashion I crunched a few paper balls together and starting winging them at people. No one was safe. Co-workers, supervisors, managers.. they're all targets. Sometimes I bean them, sometimes they bean me. Either way, someone's getting beaned.
I bean people with paper balls so much that whenever anyone near hears paper crunching in my cubicle, they know to duck shortly thereafter. I've had to employ the use of crunching paper balls and saving them for later for the surprise factor.
And yes, I'm always the one who starts paper ball fights. Juvenile? Yes. Childish? Probably. Fun? You bet.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing