Some time ago I started beaning people with paper balls (as in taking a piece of paper and crunching it into a ball) for no reason. I think I started doing it as stress relief for the crap I encounter on an almost daily basis.
This morning I dealt with a lot of crap. More than usual. So in typical fashion I crunched a few paper balls together and starting winging them at people. No one was safe. Co-workers, supervisors, managers.. they're all targets. Sometimes I bean them, sometimes they bean me. Either way, someone's getting beaned.
I bean people with paper balls so much that whenever anyone near hears paper crunching in my cubicle, they know to duck shortly thereafter. I've had to employ the use of crunching paper balls and saving them for later for the surprise factor.
And yes, I'm always the one who starts paper ball fights. Juvenile? Yes. Childish? Probably. Fun? You bet.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see