Some time ago I started beaning people with paper balls (as in taking a piece of paper and crunching it into a ball) for no reason. I think I started doing it as stress relief for the crap I encounter on an almost daily basis.
This morning I dealt with a lot of crap. More than usual. So in typical fashion I crunched a few paper balls together and starting winging them at people. No one was safe. Co-workers, supervisors, managers.. they're all targets. Sometimes I bean them, sometimes they bean me. Either way, someone's getting beaned.
I bean people with paper balls so much that whenever anyone near hears paper crunching in my cubicle, they know to duck shortly thereafter. I've had to employ the use of crunching paper balls and saving them for later for the surprise factor.
And yes, I'm always the one who starts paper ball fights. Juvenile? Yes. Childish? Probably. Fun? You bet.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?