Picasa vs. Flickr
Part of the reason I haven't been posting more photos is because it is a PAIN IN THE ASS to manage them.
I was (and still am technically) using Picasa. Why? Because the Picasa application kicks ass.
If you put too many photos in a single album, when you view it online it doesn't paginate. In other words, so much stuff is loaded in your browser it could crash it.
I don't use Flickr because there is no application like Picasa for it.
Or is there?
I was shocked to find out that Windows Live Photo Gallery DOES have the ability to publish to Flickr. YES YES YES! Now I have an actual true-blue good ol' app to manage my photos and publish to Flickr.
I had thought the WL-Photo app only posted to Spaces. Windows Live Spaces isn't that good because it's just too frickin' slow and hard to share with. Flickr is definitely better.
Now that I have the ability to post photos direct to Flickr using an app I may switch to it.
Maybe. 🙂 It depends if Flickr and I "get along" or not.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see