Picasa vs. Flickr
Part of the reason I haven't been posting more photos is because it is a PAIN IN THE ASS to manage them.
I was (and still am technically) using Picasa. Why? Because the Picasa application kicks ass.
If you put too many photos in a single album, when you view it online it doesn't paginate. In other words, so much stuff is loaded in your browser it could crash it.
I don't use Flickr because there is no application like Picasa for it.
Or is there?
I was shocked to find out that Windows Live Photo Gallery DOES have the ability to publish to Flickr. YES YES YES! Now I have an actual true-blue good ol' app to manage my photos and publish to Flickr.
I had thought the WL-Photo app only posted to Spaces. Windows Live Spaces isn't that good because it's just too frickin' slow and hard to share with. Flickr is definitely better.
Now that I have the ability to post photos direct to Flickr using an app I may switch to it.
Maybe. 🙂 It depends if Flickr and I "get along" or not.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one