Plug, unplug, repeat
I'm fast finding out that unplugging the AC Adapter along with my USB mouse and taking them with me every time I take the laptop somewhere is a severe pain in the ass. So I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a second AC Adapter and mouse. The mouse I can get cheap at Wal-Mart (I just don't like using the touchpad). The adapter I'll have to buy through Dell. Price: 29 bucks with $5.50 shipping for a total of $34.50. DAMN is that expensive, but, it's proprietary to the unit so I have to get it from Dell. Ugh.
I might actually go for one of those mini-mice. It does fit better in the laptop bag. The cord is shorter, too. Better yet, I could get a Bluetooth wireless mouse (ooh ahh). I wonder if it will need a battery or not. The whole reason I don't use wireless mice now is because of the stupid battery. Hm. I'll have to check that out.
Yes, the wireless still needs batteries. Blah. Guess I'll go corded.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing