Plug, unplug, repeat
I'm fast finding out that unplugging the AC Adapter along with my USB mouse and taking them with me every time I take the laptop somewhere is a severe pain in the ass. So I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a second AC Adapter and mouse. The mouse I can get cheap at Wal-Mart (I just don't like using the touchpad). The adapter I'll have to buy through Dell. Price: 29 bucks with $5.50 shipping for a total of $34.50. DAMN is that expensive, but, it's proprietary to the unit so I have to get it from Dell. Ugh.
I might actually go for one of those mini-mice. It does fit better in the laptop bag. The cord is shorter, too. Better yet, I could get a Bluetooth wireless mouse (ooh ahh). I wonder if it will need a battery or not. The whole reason I don't use wireless mice now is because of the stupid battery. Hm. I'll have to check that out.
Yes, the wireless still needs batteries. Blah. Guess I'll go corded.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago