Plug, unplug, repeat
I'm fast finding out that unplugging the AC Adapter along with my USB mouse and taking them with me every time I take the laptop somewhere is a severe pain in the ass. So I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a second AC Adapter and mouse. The mouse I can get cheap at Wal-Mart (I just don't like using the touchpad). The adapter I'll have to buy through Dell. Price: 29 bucks with $5.50 shipping for a total of $34.50. DAMN is that expensive, but, it's proprietary to the unit so I have to get it from Dell. Ugh.
I might actually go for one of those mini-mice. It does fit better in the laptop bag. The cord is shorter, too. Better yet, I could get a Bluetooth wireless mouse (ooh ahh). I wonder if it will need a battery or not. The whole reason I don't use wireless mice now is because of the stupid battery. Hm. I'll have to check that out.
Yes, the wireless still needs batteries. Blah. Guess I'll go corded.
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time