Pop got admitted to the hospital today, or rather yesterday at the time I write this.
My father's health concerning his foot has not been improving whatsoever. The man deals with a daily onslaught of pain and whole lot of suffering. It is almost impossible for him to do even the most basic things. Even when he walks from his bedroom to the kitchen he reels in pain.
Earlier he went to the hospital for a checkup, where I assumed the trained professionals there would find some way to ease his pain and send him on his way. That didn't happen. He got admitted again. It is a likely possibility he will lose half his right foot. Currently he has no big toe - that was amputated a while back, but it hasn't helped.
It is a very trying experience to see your own father suffer, especially when there's nothing you can do about it.
I would have posted this earlier but my WildBlue internet service was down for about six hours. I hate satellite internet. I really, really hate it. But I digress.
I have no idea how long Pop will be in the hospital for this time and I don't know what's going to happen.
Sis has been called and alterted of the situation.
That's about it. Hopefully I will have some good news to report in the near future.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing