Pop got admitted to the hospital today, or rather yesterday at the time I write this.
My father's health concerning his foot has not been improving whatsoever. The man deals with a daily onslaught of pain and whole lot of suffering. It is almost impossible for him to do even the most basic things. Even when he walks from his bedroom to the kitchen he reels in pain.
Earlier he went to the hospital for a checkup, where I assumed the trained professionals there would find some way to ease his pain and send him on his way. That didn't happen. He got admitted again. It is a likely possibility he will lose half his right foot. Currently he has no big toe - that was amputated a while back, but it hasn't helped.
It is a very trying experience to see your own father suffer, especially when there's nothing you can do about it.
I would have posted this earlier but my WildBlue internet service was down for about six hours. I hate satellite internet. I really, really hate it. But I digress.
I have no idea how long Pop will be in the hospital for this time and I don't know what's going to happen.
Sis has been called and alterted of the situation.
That's about it. Hopefully I will have some good news to report in the near future.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?