In about fifteen minutes I will be heading to work. Today marks the first day I will be driving in the rain in Florida.
'K, Rich, sure. Driving in the rain. What's the big deal?
First of all, this is warm rain. That's a rarity where I come from originally as the vast majority of rain up north is cold.
Secondly I get to see how the locals deal with driving in the wet stuff. Aside from a full blown hurricane, this is the worst driving conditions anyone has to deal with here.
I'm hoping that I'll have nothing significant to report. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see