In about fifteen minutes I will be heading to work. Today marks the first day I will be driving in the rain in Florida.
'K, Rich, sure. Driving in the rain. What's the big deal?
First of all, this is warm rain. That's a rarity where I come from originally as the vast majority of rain up north is cold.
Secondly I get to see how the locals deal with driving in the wet stuff. Aside from a full blown hurricane, this is the worst driving conditions anyone has to deal with here.
I'm hoping that I'll have nothing significant to report. (grin)
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)