In about fifteen minutes I will be heading to work. Today marks the first day I will be driving in the rain in Florida.
'K, Rich, sure. Driving in the rain. What's the big deal?
First of all, this is warm rain. That's a rarity where I come from originally as the vast majority of rain up north is cold.
Secondly I get to see how the locals deal with driving in the wet stuff. Aside from a full blown hurricane, this is the worst driving conditions anyone has to deal with here.
I'm hoping that I'll have nothing significant to report. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed