Read all over
Changed my site template because I was bored; nothing new there. (grin)
Ben called earlier and we spoke for a bit. He received the DVD I made of Frosted TV Episode I but couldn't play it in his DVD player because it's a "burnt" DVD, so.. I gave him instructions on how to rectify that, i.e. get a new DVD player. 🙂
I also told him how the screenplay is coming along. The beginnings are set and I have a rough idea of how the story begins and ends but there's no middle - and that's the part(s) I have to fill in. It'll take some time to write it out but no big deal.
I caught a glimpse of a Maine plate that said TROGDOR on this recent H*R cartoon (it's very quick, you have to watch closely). Being that I used to live in Bangor it definitely got my attention. My opinion of it is this: The person who has this, whoever s/he may be is either incredibly smart or incredibly stupid. You be the judge.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago